The Zugspitzarena holiday region
Choose from a variety of possibilities to be active:
- hiking and climbing on over 90 hiking routes and fixed-aid climbs
- guided hikes from easy to demanding
- mountain-biking and cycling
- golfing in a unique mountain landscape
- Nordic walking and jogging
- riding, swimming, experiencing nature
- numerous panoramic cable cars
- great children's programme
And those who want to take it easy can enjoy the landscape on horse or admire the beautiful landscape of the Zugspitzarena from one of the numerous cable cars.
Crystal clear mountain lakes for a refreshing holiday.
- Plansee and Heiterwanger Lakes
an idyllic spot for bathing guests for relaxing walks and recreation
- The Mittersee, Blindsee, Weissensee and the romantic Fernsteinsee Lakes are very close.
- Seebensee Lake, a beautiful alpine lake (1,700 m) – ideal for comfortable hikes with picnic
- Drachensee Lake (Coburger Mountain Hut, 1,917m): Legendary and with the rare Namaycush chars
We would be pleased to inform you about diving and swimming possibilities:
Phone: +43 (0) 5673 / 2161
- 5 guided hikes per week with hiking specialists from Bergsport Total included in the room rate, and
- free use of the Lermoos outdoor pool